The Automation Testing Lead responsible for Test Automation for the Client, will be working in a high intensity, deadline driven environment, will be responsible for planning, designing, deploying, maintenance and troubleshooting through all layers of the Testing Development Life Cycle. The Automation Testing Lead responsible for Test Automation will work as part of the Client testing Teams and with the Client management leadeship, and be responsible for working with all application teams to facilitate the delivery needs of the program.
Serves as an Automation testing Lead, responsible for Test Automation. Manage approximately 12 testers, negotiate scope, develop estimates, plans, monitoring metrics, and provide daily guidance to the team and the client. Provide daily metrics to the project leadership. Support the life cycle of the change requests.
Peforms complex analyses of business goals, objectives and needs of the general business environment to align information technology solutions with business initiatives for a complex account. Serves as a subject matter expert and the liaison between technical personnel and non-technical personnel. Plans and designs complex business processes and system modifications. Makes recommendations to improve and support business activities.
Facilitates and coordinates all Test Automation project activities from inception through completion of entire systems development lifecycle of multiple projects; including estimating, scheduling, status tracking, reporting, and issue and risk mitigating responsibilities.
Identifies appropriate resources and staffs projects. Organizes automation test team(s) members to ensure communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives. Acts as the point of contact to client's project management.
Manages costs, schedules and quality by overseeing test automation deliverables. Ensures schedule and budget are met. Identifies need for change, determines course of action and revises as appropriate.
Oversees the ongoing review of Automation test(s) status; identifies risks. Develops, recommends and implements risk mitigation solutions and implements as appropriate.
Works in conjunctions with team members and stakeholders to anticipate and manage changes to test project. Determines when additional resources are needed and implements same. Identifies or gathers information regarding possible solutions that may create additional, different or unique objectives or results.
Manages client expectations and balances the needs of company and client to ensure satisfaction for relevant parties.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, mathematics, or engineering or a mathematics intensive discipline
- Nine or more years of project planning/management experience and people management experience
- Experience working with business process test methodologies environment, demand for products and market competition
- Must have a proven experience of at least 3 consecutive and recent years in leading the development of automation framework and automation (functional) test scripts
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of proven experience managing an On Shore test automation team of at least 10 test automation developers
- Must have proven experience developing automation scripts in either Rational RFT or Selenium using Java
- PMP Certification preferred
- Proven experience in the Health Care industry preferred
- Proven experience in the ITIL methodology preferred