DATE POSTED: 5/17/2018
JOB TITLE: Expert JAVA Technical Architect 5461
JOB LOCATION: Albany, NY
JOB DURATION: 24 Months
Daily tasks include:
- Create architectural solutions that articulate the business context, conceptual design, and component-level logical design.
- Drives new technologies towards implementation and exploitation.
- Establishes overall systems architecture vision and ensures specific components are appropriately designed and leveraged
- Contributes to the holistic vision of Health Cluster and ITS Enterprise Architecture.
- Defines architecture standards and anticipate areas where architecture standards may need to be developed that are in-line with customer, ITS and industry standards.
- Directs the construction of architecture components (e.g., data architecture, application architecture, technical architecture).
- Works with business units to translate business strategy into discrete requirements compatible with current technical architectures.
- Defines systems, technical, and application architectures for new strategic initiatives
- Develops and maintains an architectural blueprint and evolutionary roadmap that defines and communicates the strategic direction for these architectures in support of business and technical strategies
- Explains how the roadmap maintains and delivers cost effectiveness, business value, and competitiveness.
- Review business requirements documentation with project teams to clarify for technical design
- Oversee systems and program design to meet highly complex business needs, preparation of detailed technical specifications from which programs are developed, and creation of appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code and technical documentation.
- Prepare development time estimates and justifications for assigned tasks and provide recommendations to project managers.
- Experience in iterative and agile software development life cycle methodologies.
- Develop work plans and work estimates for large scope projects.
GENESYS CONSULTING SERVICES, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- 84 Months Experience in overseeing development progress on medium to large-scale technical projects and assuring deliverables and project scope are met and documented
- 84 Months Experience in the design, implementation and deployment of Java/J2EE web applications, SOAP and Rest services.
- 60 Months Experience in developing Oracle database schemas, tables, procedures and permissions.
- 60 Months Experience designing secure applications to include the use of security APIs, transport and message layer security, encryption and decryption algorithms for data security.
- 60 Months Experience with SAML, Multi factor authentication.
‹‹ BACK TO JOB POSTINGS