The consultant will work as a member of an Application Development Team. The consultant will design and develop application program code to access, manipulate, store, and report application data, from user needs assessment and program specification documents. This will also include working with the SED Database Unit to design table element structures and develop appropriate data access methodologies. The consultant must also work with SED IT Mainframe staff to determine ongoing reconciliation requirements are met and will need to be able to analyze and interpret COBOL mainframe programs. Development of front-end Java user interface designs as well as output formatting designs and data validation will also be tasks required. Rigorous and thorough testing of program modules, and development of comprehensive technical and user documentation, are core tasks that are key to successful implementation of the application. In addition, a transfer of knowledge to Department staff is required.
- 84 Months- Experience using Enterprise Java for Application Development
- 60 Months- Experience with Struts2 and JQuery doing Application Development including Stuts version updating and migration
- 60 Months- Experience in Oracle doing Application Development using advanced PL/SQL
- 36 Months- Experience in the Development of Web based Application Vouchering and Payment Systems that utilize standard acceptable accounting methodologies
- 36 Months- Experience with the integration of legacy financial processes with the SFS People Soft Financial System
- 18 Months- Experience with COBOL programming and conversion of a Mainframe application to a relational Database