DATE POSTED: 3/14/2018
JOB TITLE: Expert .NET Programmer 5335
JOB LOCATION: Brooklyn, NY
JOB DURATION: 24 Months
- Develops and implements phases of the computerized system development life cycle, including conceptual design, software development, testing, deployment, and post-implementation enhancements of applications utilizing Visual Studio .Net with SQL Server for data management and Active Directory for identity management, in accordance with Department of Education standards.
- Analyze requirements and data access needs and propose file and screen designs. Deploys the applications to multiple environments, from development through Quality Assurance, Staging and Production, and conduct unit and integration testing.
- Design and develop complex user interfaces usingASP.Net & Kendo/Telerik controls.
- Designs database tables utilizing import or export data from SQL Servers into other data sources on a daily basis through the development and coding of stored procedures and triggers, as needed.
- Utilizes Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control, data collection, reporting and project tracking, testing and collaboration of project development.
- Develops SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages and Web Services.
- Codes new objects (programs) in .net to meet the requirements of the Department of Education.
- Conducts user acceptance review sessions and collaborates with other team members to perform debugging.
GENESYS CONSULTING SERVICES, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- 84 Months- Applicable work experience designing and developing Web applications using Visual Studio.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET, SQL Server
- 24 Months- Experience in MVC, including Entity Framework, Telerik/Kendo controls
- 24 Months- Experience with .Net Web Services, WCF or Web API
- 24 Months- Working experience on Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Any Microsoft or similar developer certifications
‹‹ BACK TO JOB POSTINGS