DATE POSTED: 8/7/2018
JOB TITLE: Expert .NET Technical Architect 5641
JOB LOCATION: Troy, NY
JOB DURATION: 24 Months
- Assume the role as Lead Technical Architect
- Work with Business Analyst on analysis and logical design
- The individual in this position will work under the direction of a Project Manager.
- Perform writing of complex stored procedures/triggers in an Oracle database utilizing PL/SQL
- Responsible for designing and implementation the new .Net mobile application as efficiently as possible with minimal user impact.
GENESYS CONSULTING SERVICES, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Eighty-Four (84) months experience managing/leading projects – as a Microsoft .Net Technical Architect lead - comprised of at least 5 team members
- Sixty (60) months experience with Microsoft BizTalk 2010and/or 2013 including:
- Business Rules Engine
- Pipelines, Mapping
- Dot NET, Web Services, XML/XSL
- Adapters – Oracle, SQL, MSMQ, WFC
- Automated Deployments
- Twenty-Four (24) months experience designing and developing mobile application on IOS, Android, Windows 10 using the Xamarin tools including Visual Studio and Xamarin
- Thirty (30) months experience architecting application security using openid connect, oAuth2 authorization with various flows, setting relying party trust and claim.
- Forty-Eight (48) months experience in designing and developing applications using WPF and MVVM pattern, Web Api’s using .net core and WCF
- Sixty (60) months experience in using SQL server Business Intelligence tools, SQL server reporting and Integration Services (SSRS and SSIS.
- Twelve (12) months experience using container technologies such as Docker, defining container standards and best practice guidelines
- Twenty-Four (24) months experience using Balsamic Mockup to prototype Mobile Applications
- Bachelor’s degree. Proof of degree is required
‹‹ BACK TO JOB POSTINGS