DATE POSTED: 4/16/2018
JOB TITLE: Expert SAS Technical Architect 5385
JOB LOCATION: Albany, NY
JOB DURATION: 24 Months
Daily Tasks will include but not limited to the following:
Participate in a team approach to:
- Maintain and enhance existing OBIEE Dashboards to meet the operational business requirements of the agency.
- Analyze SAS datasets and write SAS programs for government mandated reports and respond to ad hoc inquires based on Agency data.
- Maintain and configure SAS OA, SAS Visual Analytics.
- Analyze and develop OBIEE 11G/12c technical solutions for new requirements. Complete requirements analysis, capture and document the customer’s business and technical needs and develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the metadata and/or reporting components of the solution (building and/or modifying OBIEE 11G/12c Repositories). This includes testing and deployment of the components.
- Build business and presentation layers within OBIEE 11G/12c to meet assigned project business requirements.
- Create reports and graphs using OBIEE 11G/12c, incorporating into Oracle WebCenter as necessary, to meet the business requirements of the project.
- Ensure that technical development activities adhere to the OMH architectural strategy so that overall business intelligence integrity is maintained and conduct preliminary testing to ensure accuracy of development.
GENESYS CONSULTING SERVICES, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- 84 Months- Demonstrated hands-on programming experience with SAS
- 84 Months- Demonstrated hands-on experience with installing and configuring SAS, SAS JMP, SAS Office Analytics and SAS Visual Analytics Software
- 84 Months- Demonstrated hands-on experience with Oracle 10/11G databases, Oracle Data Warehouse and Data Marts in a Business Intelligence environment and SQL coding.
- 84 Months- Demonstrated hands-on development experience with TOAD (SQL querying tool).
- 84 Months- Demonstrated hands-on experience working with: PL/SQL and Team Foundation Server
- 84 Months- Experience working with HIPAA requirements or similar standards and with NYS Accessibility Standards or similar standards
- 60 Months- Demonstrated hands-on development experience with Oracle OBIEE 11g/12c
- 36 Months- Demonstrated hands-on ETL development experience using Informatica
‹‹ BACK TO JOB POSTINGS