Our client is seeking an Information Systems Security Officer. The ISSO will be responsible for directing the security team to audit, assess risk, secure layers of technology, and analyze system logs. This is a fulltime, permanent placement.
- Directing the planning, design and implementation of the security aspects of enterprise systems;
- Serves as the coordinator of the development of security policy and procedures
- Directs and oversees execution of vulnerability scanning requirements, along with a defined patch and vulnerability management life cycle as specified in the Security Plan
- Development, review, approval and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that security requirements (software, facility, application etc.) are enforced in accordance with the Security Plan
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent and 14 years of related experience, or Master of Science plus 12 years related experience
- Seven years professional experience in Information Technology
- At least three years professional experience in the development and implementation of security policies and procedures in a large-scale IT organization
- Experience in implementing HIPAA and HITECH required
- Knowledge of IRS Publication 1075 Tax Information Security Guidelines for Federal State & local Agencies preferred
- Knowledge of CMS Minimal Acceptable Risk Standards for Exchanges (MARS-E 2.0)
Genesys Consulting Services, Inc. has been providing quality IT Consulting Services for the Capital Region and beyond for over 30 years!
Genesys Consulting is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Equal Opportunity Employer.GENESYS CONSULTING SERVICES, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.