DATE POSTED: 9/27/2018
JOB TITLE: Infor/Lawson HRIS Analyst
JOB LOCATION: Buffalo, NY (Remote Possible)
JOB DURATION: 9 Months Contract-to-Hire or Contract Extension
- Infor/Lawson HRIS analyst who can join the HRIS team and help us implement and then maintain the client Infor / Lawson platform for:
- Global HR, Payroll, Integrations, Reporting, and possibly LMS.
- This person will need to be able to work with HR and Payroll to:
- capture requirements
- become the liaison to those functional units
- will be trained on the technical capabilities to implement the functionality within the platform such as:
- customizing screens/fields
- workflow changes
- report development
- integration troubleshooting/fixes.
- These skills do not require database or programming but do require becoming a SME in the Infor/Lawson toolset.
- High profile, high visibility position so professionalism, communication, and emotional intelligence is a must.
- Contract to hire or strictly contract and preferably candidates located close to the Buffalo/Niagara area. Remote is a strong possibility.
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in Infor/Lawson OR Kronos
- 5+ years working in HRIS migration projects
GENESYS CONSULTING SERVICES, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Healthcare experience is a huge plus
‹‹ BACK TO JOB POSTINGS