Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards. Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of the overall system.
- End-to-end ownership of the entire Build Management Life Cycle process.
- Managing code integrations, mergers, and deployment requests.
- Creating documentation to deploy and maintain each version of a new release.
- Communicating integration and deployment activities.
- Recommending improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent plus six (6) years related experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, programming, testing, software conversions
- Linux system administration and/or middleware administration experience with Application Servers such as JBoss and WebLogic
- Experience with version control systems, such as IBM Jazz RTC and GIT
- Working knowledge of J2EE Application Development and related tools and technologies such as Eclipse, Application Servers (WebLogic, JBoss).
- Solid understanding of Core Java Concepts such as Object Oriented Programming, Java Collections API, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading is required, Spring
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Analysis, J2EE Concepts, Architecture, and Technologies.
- Experience working in a continuous integration/deployment development environment
- Experience with management of containers (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Healthcare Domain experience, State Healthcare Exchange, Medicaid or
- Knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare, Medicaid Eligibility, and Health Insurance plans, Health Care Reform, the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Patient Protection and the Affordable Care Act (PPACA), Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA), Health Information Exchange (HIX) and Healthcare Processing Systems.