The selected candidate will gain experience designing, developing, and maintaining software applications, data integration services, and proof of concepts. The selected candidate will be working on a large-scale, software application in a highly complex environment focusing intensely on delivering continuous value to our customer.
The selected candidate will continually strive to improve the quality and speed of internal processes. We routinely process thousands of records, so the selected candidate will be challenged and encouraged to develop reliable, fast, and highly accurate routines.
- Solid understanding of Core Java Concepts such as Object Oriented Programming, Java Collections API, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading is required
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Analysis, J2EE Concepts, Architecture, and Technologies
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the entire platform; database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system ?
- Deep knowledge of Angular Platform practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience ?
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular Platform
- Experience with OR Mappers, preferably Hibernate
- Experience implementing RESTful and/or traditional web services using technologies such as JSON, SOAP, and XML?
- Working knowledge of J2EE Application Development and related tools and technologies such as Eclipse, Application Servers (Websphere, JBoss).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent plus seven (7) year of related experience
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with writing Java application software, Java/J2EE, JSP, JPA, Spring, Hibernate, Eclipse, WebSphere Application Server (WAS), Tomcat, SOAP, Rational Team Concert, and DB2
- Healthcare Domain experience; large scale application development experience