Our Client's team provides innovative and agile health benefit exchange solutions that deliver the functionality required to comply by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and provide the flexibility needed to easily scale up to support future requirements.
Here’s what You’ll Do:
Analyze – Systems and program requirements for design, creation and testing of programs
Build – Highly complex Java/J2EE applications using relational databases while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept, design, and documentation to testing. Focus will be on the front-end applications.
Collaborate – Focus is on new UI development in partnership with the UI/UX design team. Work closely with the Technical Designers and Business Analysts to understand the core business problems to meet the business requirements and deliver optimal solutions.
Design – Write and deliver well designed, testable, efficient code ensuring designs are compliant with specifications. Ensure that new solutions are scalable and yield to high architectural standards.
Improve – Support continuous improvement with creative and efficient technical solutions. Develop and suggest alternative approaches to problem resolution. Assist in resolving production support issues. Strive to improve the quality and speed of internal processes by creating routines that are reliable, fast and highly accurate in an environment that routinely processes thousands of records.
This is a Temp- Perm position in Rensselaer, NY. Must be on site full time, Mon-Fri. No C2C or sponsorship is available.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field
- Six (6) years of programming experience with solid understanding of Core Java Concepts such as Object Oriented Programming, Java Collections API , Exception Handling, Multi Threading is required plus a very good understanding of J2EE Concepts, Architecture and Technologies
- Five (5) years of extensive working experience in J2EE technologies such as JMS, Java Server Pages, Java Servlets, HTML5, CSS, Java Script, SML, XSD, XSLT, Xpath with a good understanding of JAXB & JAXP.
- Extensive experience in writing and executing Junit testcases & debugging Java/J2EE applications
- Five (5) years of practical hands on experience in Basics of Spring Framework.
- Five (5) years of extensive experience in using various Spring Modules such as Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring DAO/ORM, Spring Transaction Handling etc.
- Two (2) years of hands on experience with Angular 2 or higher framework.
- Five (5) years of knowledge and experience in Webservices concepts such as WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, RDF
- Experience implementing RESTful and/or traditional web services using technologies such as JSON, SOAP, XML
- Application Server experience such as JBoss and WebLogic
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience on ORM Tools, preferably Spring Hibernate with strong conceptual knowledge of JPA
- Five (5) years of extensive experience in Build Automation Tool, preferably Maven & related concepts such as Project Object Model, Plugins, Build Life Cycle
- Four (4) years of Relational database experience
- Proven ability to understand the database design, table structures, indices etc. in order to develop effective and efficient code
- Proven ability to write simple and complex SQL Queries, preferably with DB2 SQL syntax including PL/SQL
- Large scale application development experience
Here are the Bonus Points:
- Deep knowledge of Angular 2 and above Platform practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular Platform
- Good understanding of Java, J2EE Applications Profiling and Application Tuning
- Solid understanding and practical experience of applying Jquery concepts such as handling Events, AJAX through Jquery, selecting and traversing DOM objects is a plus.
- Working knowledge in Web based Application Development and related tools and technologies such as Eclipse, any Application Servers (Preferably Websphere or Jboss), and SOAP UI etc.
- Leadership experience
GENESYS CONSULTING SERVICES, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.