The end-client project will result in a solution that will address the business transformation of three core business functions and the development of a modern, web-based application and reporting system for multiple clients.
Day to day tasks to be performed by the Consultant:
The consultant selected for this position will take on a leadership role and serve as lead Application Architect and Developer. Candidate should have proven expert level experience in leading large teams, software design, integration, development and deployment of enterprise-level applications.
The candidate's primary responsibilities are to:
- Provide technical leadership for effective delivery of the modernized system comprised of data warehouse, portal, custom case management application, and a mobile/field application
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership and expertise to the client team. The individual will be responsible for the overall application design and will set the strategic direction to define the technologies, methodologies and principles that shape our software development and technology adoption practices for the client project
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address the project scope.
- Create solutions which seamlessly integrate new and existing systems to eliminate potential problems and maintain data structure and integrity
- Design the interface between multiple applications, databases, and middleware systems
- Understand the current web and mobile app landscape
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform. Execute proof-of-concepts (POCs) as needed to validate technology selection
- Plan and coordinate system implementation with technical leads.
- Provide insight in managing new computing architectures and environments; provide knowledge of relevant technology, tools, and middleware is critical from hands-on experience
- Serves as expert in all aspects of design and application development, testing, integration and implementation.
- Collaborate with various business stakeholders, project managers, business analysts, software developers, data managers, peer organizations, quality assurance and technology leaders to translate program requirements into technical solutions and system designs
- Work with IT Lead to identify and "stand up" required infrastructure to support all new applications components
- Lead and mentor the application development team in software architecture approach, design, development, testing, and implementation procedures
- Estimates and recommends project resource allocations to resource manager.
- Serve as expert in recommending right development methodology for the project (waterfall, agile development, continuous delivery, or DevOps)
- Establish (as needed), monitor and promote software development standards, code management, testing protocols, release management procedures
‹‹ BACK TO JOB POSTINGS
GENESYS Consulting Services, Inc. was founded in 1987, and is a New York State and New York City Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) with a long history of successfully providing IT consulting services to a wide range of businesses in the public and private sectors. We provide highly experienced technology professionals with the expertise required to design, develop, implement, and maintain critical technology solutions. Our staff of experts represents the very finest business and technical professionals the industry has to offer. We believe in technology with integrity, and strive to be the staffing partner our clients need for top-notch talent.