Job Description and Duties:
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into intuitive and functional user interfaces. Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications. Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders. Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed. Ensure that the product logically flows from one-step to the next.
Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, configures and maintains website(s) for internal and external communications for the company and/or for external customers and clients. Ensures website(s) is available to the desired audience with appropriate links and security. Develops, assesses and communicates website usage and security policies and procedures. Designs web page layout, graphics, color schemes and infrastructure to maintain a cohesive website based on the organization's communications strategies and goals. Researches and evaluates new related technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus nine (9) years of related experience
- Five (5) or more years of UX and UI design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Expertise in Photoshop, Balsamiq and other visual design and wire-framing tools is a must.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and collaborate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UX and UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.